Lyndon is an extremely wise alien available to answer your queries. The Ask Lyndon podcast celebrates his vast knowledge as well as the music of 3 Blind Mice and other diversions.

#4 - The Contest

This show starts with a very cute introduction from Nikolai of the Dancing With Elephants podcast, thanks Nicolai and and Greg for sending it along and be sure to check out their podcast. Speaking of podcasts, Lyndon answers questions for the Scarborough Dude of the Dicks & Janes podcast on this show, please listen to his podcast as well, it's a true gem, a one of a kind podcast. We finally reveal the answer for the first contest and draw the winners, The Wisdom Of Lyndon, an update on the new CD (near completion!), and a discussion of the story behind the song "Andy Is Waving Goodbye" from the soon-to-be-released CD "Good Grief" followed by the song.


9 Comments:

Blogger NT said...

I'm getting a '404 - not found' page on the actual MP3. Bravo Lyndon!!! A new concept in podcasting ... no podcast at all ... oh, how I wish I'd have thought of it. Bless you!

11:03 PM

 
Blogger Zee And Zed said...

There was a server problem when I uploaded the show in the feed. I didn't know it at the time, of course, and was just about to post something on the blog to the effect of "our server is on the fritz" when it came back up. It should be working now. If it's still not, let me know so I can give 'em hell.

Thanks,
Ross

11:07 PM

 
Blogger Zee And Zed said...

Or possibly not...the file is there, the server is choking. Sorry about this, if I could fix it myself, I would.

I'm sure it will be back up soon. I appreciate your patience, everyone.

-Ross

11:27 PM

 
Blogger Zee And Zed said...

Hi all,

It should be working for real now. Please let me know if it isn't or if you encounter any problems whatsoever downloading the show. Hope you all enjoy the show.

-Ross

10:13 PM

 
Blogger NT said...

An entire episode about Justin Timerlake! Finally. You teased us for so long but in the end it really was worth it.

Congratulations to all the "Spend A Night With Justin" contest winners.

And that closing song is truly Justin's finest effort to date. He just keeps getting better and better.

Bless you.

P.S. I do think it's time to name the show "Ask Justin" though. Honesty is always the best policy. Have a nice day!

10:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You are MAD"

2:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim - every time we listen in to Whole Wheat Radio you're not there. We keep missing you &/or Esther, usually by only a few minutes. It's getting very frustrating. We miss you both and love your comments here.

5:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the CD! I am now the envy of all of my neighbors! Looking forward to the next episode.

9:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks

8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home