Lyndon is an extremely wise alien available to answer your queries. The Ask Lyndon podcast celebrates his vast knowledge as well as the music of 3 Blind Mice and other diversions.

#2 - Clarity

Lyndon answers a question about the piano, another Whole Wheat Radio jingle, don't forget to enter the contest, Big Tom's 100% historically correct autobiographical account of meeting 3 Blind Mice revisited, introducing The Wisdom Of Lyndon, Lyndon answers a question about barmy, and Alex describes the songwriting process behind "Your Face Is Not Enough".


2 Comments:

Blogger NT said...

Bless you Lyndon. I now understand why there are 435 keys on my keychain AND why it's circular! May I say once again, bless you.

I would like to guess the common theme between episodes. (I know I'm supposed to do it via email, but I have so many viruses that my computer won't quit sneezing.) I think it is that in the 2,843th word of each episode, there is both an "A" and and "E" in the word. It took me several weeks of intensive research to identify this common theme during which I listened to each episode 3,428 times. I think that's where the viruses came from.

Once again, let me congratulate you all on an interesting and informative "Ask Lyndon". And just because I can, here is a question I'd love to know the answer to:

How many keys are on your keychain and pray tell what do each of them unlock?

11:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks

8:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home